When TAP (The Advert Platform) launches on 3rd January, there is going to be more work involved in order for you to qualify for the profit share element of the business.
You now have to take 4 action steps per day in order to qualify for the full 100%.
These action steps are:
- Click 3 adverts in the traffic exchange which earns you 25% of the profit share.
- 3 Facebook shares of an advert placed on TAP which earns you 25% of the profit share.
- 3 Twitter posts of an advert placed on TAP which earns you 25% of the profit share.
- 3 links to an advert on TAP inserted into a website or blog which earns you 25% of the profit share.
So fulfilling all 4 action steps daily qualifies you for the full 100% share.
So what does this mean for me?
- You need a Facebook account.
- You need a twitter account. Sign up at www.twitter.com
- You need a blog or a website. Many people opt for the blog option as it is so easy to insert links into a blog post. You can get a free WordPress blog over at www.wordpress.com
To start with you are given a 30 day grace period to get your twitter account and blog/website sorted.